Dental Fees & Finance
- New Patient Assessment £70
- Dental Examination £40
- Small X-Ray £11 each
- Panoral X-Ray £30
- Hygienist £66 (AirFlow +£20)
- Hygienist (Under 18s) £50
- Deep Periodontal Cleaning with Local Anaesthetic £80 per quadrant
- Amalgam Metal Filling £70-120
- White Composite Filling £90-200
- Fissure Sealants From £12
- Composite Bonding £180-250 per tooth
Root Canal Treatment
- Incisor £225
- Premolar £325
- Molar £425
- Porcelain Bonded Crown £595 per tooth
- IPS Emax Porcelain Crown £695 per tooth
- Porcelain Veneers £695 per tooth
- Porcelain Inlay £695 per tooth
- Bridge £500 per unit
- Standard Extraction From £95
- Surgical Extraction From £150
- Sedation £125
- Dental Implants From £2,200 per tooth
- Fixed Teeth In A Day/All On 4 inc. Permanent Bridge From £13,000
- Enlighten Smiles Teeth Whitening £650
- Enlighten Smiles Home Whitening Kit £450
- Philips Zoom! Power Whitening (In Surgery) £395
- Philips Zoom! Take Home Whitening Kit £295
Cosmetic Orthodontics/Retainers & Guards
- Invisalign® From £1,900 per arch
- Orthodontic Retainers (Removable) £98
- Orthodontic Retainers (Fixed) £175
- Night Guard £450
- Sports Guard £100
- Full Acrylic Denture From £625 per arch
- Partial Acrylic Denture From £450 per arch
- Chrome Denture From £995 per arch
- Implant Supported Denture £5,000-8,500 per arch
- Denture Reline From £90
- Add Tooth to Denture From £90
Our finance plan makes our high-quality services available to everyone. It allows you to spread the cost of your dental treatment over a longer period of time.
Help spread the costs of your treatment with our finance options. Use our ‘Chrysalis Finance’ calculator to estimate the breakdown of your payments.
Dental Health Centre is an Appointed Representative of Chrysalis Finance Limited, which is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking.
Finance is only available for treatments over £1000.
Finance is subject to status and conditions apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, but it is particularly useful for cosmetic dentistry, orthodontic work and implants. You can borrow any amount over £350 upwards, subject to status. You need to be over 21 to apply, and you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
Obviously this will depend on the amount you borrow, the interest rate and the term of the loan. The staff at the practice will show you, completely without obligation, the schemes the practice has available for you to pay for your treatment.
A deposit is not required, but if you want to pay one and so reduce the amount you borrow, this is completely up to you.
The practice staff will complete a simple, online application process with you. This will only take a few minutes. The information is transmitted to the lender immediately and a reply is usually received by return. You can then either sign a credit agreement that the practice print for you, or have it emailed for you to complete at home.
Immediately – as soon as the credit agreement has been signed.
Repayments are made by monthly direct debit, starting one month after you sign the credit agreement.
There is a statutory ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days after signature during which you can cancel the credit agreement with no cost to you. However, if you have started any treatment which would have been financed, you will have to make other arrangements to pay for it.
The finance is arranged through Chrysalis Finance Ltd., a company authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to carry out the regulated activity of credit broking, under Firm Reference Number 631193, and the lender is Shawbook Bank Plc.